24 January 2008

Goodbyes


I have the best friends and family in the world. There were so many goodbye parties thrown for me that I kind of felt like I was going to be gone for like ten years. Sports Den threw me a goodbye dinner at Porcupine Grill the Thursday before I left. I really do consider them my second family. It's crazy how close you get to your co-workers after four years. Then the next night my friends threw me a going away dinner at Rio. It was fun to see all of my friends come stop by. I loved it. Then on Sunday my family threw me a big goodbye/birthday party. It was good to have both grandparents there. The next few days after that I spent saying goodbye to close friends. It's weird now that I am here in London I feel like I haven't seen any of my friends for months. I have only been here two weeks though. I'm glad I was able to spend my last week in Salt Lake with so many people. It was a good goodbye week. I miss everyone so much though and I hope they are all doing well.

No comments: