14 September 2008

Lately..

This last Saturday was the Susan B Sandoval run for ovarian cancer. We had a good time running the 5K at Sugarhouse park. 
Brecken, Abby and I after the race!
Richie and I went to the State Fair on Friday night and had so much fun. We ran into Richie's brother and sister in law,  Clay and Ashley and had fun trying fried oreos, snickers, twinkies, and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Let's just say between the four of us, we couldn't finish them. We never realized how great of a place the fair is to go people watch. 
A few weekends ago, one of my best friends Alyssa came to Salt Lake to visit for a day. The last time I saw her was in London at the BYU center. It was so good to see her and reminisce. I can't wait to see you and Kaitlyn again in a couple weeks! 
This is a portion of my group from London. We all met at Ben's Cookies and then went and had dinner at CPK. 
A couple weeks ago, one Saturday afternoon we had nothing to do so we headed up to Swiss Days in Midway. It was really fun to walk around and look at all the different booths and sample different food.

1 comment:

Candace & Winston said...

SOJ! you look sooo adorable!! I freaking hope i see you soon.. it's been toooooooo long! lets get some girls together & do lunch or dinner!
love ya!