29 April 2010

28 days

Where does time go? I am so excited and a huge part of me wants May 27th to hurry up and get here, but there is still so much to do. Luckily, this semester is coming to an end and I will be able to focus a lot more time preparing for such an important day. These past few months have been filled with appointments, searching for wedding ideas, showers, homework, more appointments, wisdom tooth removal (lucky for me, I only had one), registering, studying, tracking down addresses, working and decisions, decisions, decisions. It has been so much fun planning my wedding and I have loved every minute of it. I am so lucky to have such an amazing fiancé, who is ALWAYS there for me. I feel like there are so many little wedding details that I have stressed out about, but he is the one who reminds me not to sweat the small stuff. I don't know what I would do with out him. I am so grateful for the memories and experiences we've had together and so excited for the many more to come!


1 comment:

Ann Barlow said...

YAY!!! I am SO happy for you two:) I can't wait to see the invite, as I know they will be marvelous!