03 February 2008

The Beauty of Shows


This is us snarfing down on some chocolate during the intermission of The Importance of being Earnest. The play was actually really good and really funny. It was easier to understand because I had read the play before hand by Oscar Wilde. It was a really fun night with the whole group. I can't complain when the professors buy us tickets to shows. There are so many more we still need to see. Next on the list is Wicked and Women in Black. I have heard great things about both of those so I'm really excited. I think we're also going to try to get tickets to Phantom and also Sound of Music soon too. I'm sad because we missed Marry Poppins, but that's okay because we got to see Lion King and Les Mis. As you can tell intermission is always fun too. 

No comments: