25 November 2008

I am so grateful for...

  • My Parents- I look up to them so much and am so grateful for all that they have done and given to me. I admire them so much and hopefully I can be as good as a parent as them one day. 
  • My 3 Little Brothers- I wanted a sister growing up so bad that sometimes I would ask for a sister for Christmas. I have learned that I am so blessed to have three little brothers who look out for me and are always there to laugh both at and with me. They are constantly keeping me entertained. 
  • Richie- I am so lucky to have a best friend that will always keep me laughing, listen to my pointless stories, give me the best advice, plan the best dates for me, give me the nicest compliments, help me by providing encouragement in tough situations, and so much more. 
  • My Friends- I wish school didn't rule my life right now so I could play with them more often. I have the greatest friends who provide the best support and even though I don't see some of them very often, we can always pick back up right where we left off.
  • My Religion- I am so grateful to be a member of the church. I love it with all my heart and am thankful for all that it has taught me and done for me.
  • My Education- Even though school stresses me out to the point where I start complaining about every little assignment, I really am so lucky to have to opportunity to go to college. It's something I take for granted too often.
  • Jackson- My yellow lab. We recently have become roommates while my family is finally finishing remodeling our house. Despite his 2:00 am meals, drinks, and baths, which wake me up every time, I still love him.
There are so many more things I am grateful for, these are just a few of the more important ones. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: