15 January 2009

Italy 2007

Sallee and I beginning our hike through the five small villages in Cinque Terre.
So beautiful!

After our hike, we had to get a few pictures before we went swimming in that blue blue water.
One of our favorite things to do was to ride around the wall on bikes in Lucca.

The three little pigs and the big bad wolf.

I was the brave soul who went first.

Paradise

Leaning Tower!
I think the ward we attended in Pisa was a little overwhelmed to have such a large group.
Romeo and Juliet anyone?
Feed the birds...
So beautiful!
Venice
This looks more like Switzerland than Italy to me. We loved Castelroto.
Gelato...twice a day.
We found Elder Castleton! Going to church in Lake Como was such an amazing experience.
We took a ferry around Lake Como.


This was such an amazing trip and I am so grateful I had the opportunity to go. Italy is one of the most beautiful countries I have seen and I am just dying to go back. 

1 comment:

Annie said...

ummm...that will be my mission! Yea! I love those pics!