25 February 2009

a little update...more to come.

I feel bad because I never have time to really blog anymore because of school. I had a great weekend skiing up in Park City with my family and Richie over Valentines and Presidents Day weekend. Unfortunately, Richie had his nice North Face jacket stolen out of the dressing room at Polo. We did all we could to try and see if we could catch whoever it was, but we didn't have much luck. There was not too much that could be done about it. I felt so bad. He went in for one second and then came out to show me and we walked around for a minute, then the next thing we knew, it was gone. We came home and quickly ordered a new one for very cheap off of a great website. Those five years at Sports Den paid off. We are just crossing our fingers that it will all work out!

2 comments:

megara said...

soj! double date...you me richie thayne - let's do it! i miss you and i get jealous when Thayne tells me he sees you and i don't!

megara said...

oh and also, i'm glad you got richie a new coat...north face coats are essential...
-northface twin #1