- something that makes me happy right now: a long weekend coming up
- favorite item on my Valentines menu: fondue
- looking forward to: a ski weekend in Park City
- something I don't want to pay for right now: Gas
- something I dread: the many tests and quizzes coming up in the next week.
- currently reading: textbooks...I wish I had a free moment to read a good book.
- Favorite trip in the last year: London/Ireland/Paris.
- something I wish I could master: a foreign language.
- best hair conditioner: Pureology Color Care (purple bottle)
- best thing in my mail today: a late birthday card from my Grandparents.
- Love or Hate Valentine's Day: LOVE it.
- I am on a kick of: the stair-master at the gym and peanut M&Ms.
- a luxury for me would be: a spa day once a month.
- time of day I look forward to most: depends on the day. Today?...going to the gym.
- current favorite song : You Found Me by The Fray
- if I could go shopping right now, I'd buy: a pair of jeans, a fun dress or skirt, some cute tops and a nice pair of boots.
- something I want to do more of: ski
- least favorite thing of the past week: a weird rash that only lasted a few days luckily.
- glad that: our house is almost finished. NO MORE WORKMEN!
- love: hint of lime chips...forgot about those till recently.
- TAGGED: Annie, Ann, Betsy, Candace, Kaitlyn and Meg.
09 February 2009
I have to give Ashley full credit for this post because I pretty much just copied and pasted it from her blog even though I wasn't tagged. There were a few things I changed..I'm not a big American Idol watcher, but for the most part it is the same. Thanks Ashley!
Posted by Sarajane Beck at 6:25 pm